Sunday, November 23, 2014

Lazy Sunday Post

Feeling a bit crappy, honestly. I think I may be catching a bit of something, but no matter. There is work to be done.

I've got some stuff lined up to talk about later in the week, so hopefully I can get all of that cranked out before Thanksgiving. My NaNoWriMo bid is falling a bit behind, so that's a thing I'm going to have to rectify shortly. My NaGaDeMon efforts (read: finishing the game I've been working on for significantly longer than a month) are also falling a bit behind, but we've come up with some interesting developments there as well. I'll have to mark that down as an additional topic of discussion, either here or on the Grand Heresy blog. On the plus side, at least NaBloPoMo is working out just fine, so overall National Masochist Project Month is going well.

Once this settles out, I'll probably turn down the article frequency to one or two pieces a week, with additional posts coming out whenever I feel inspired. Interestingly, it is not for want of topics. I have another dozen or so partially finished posts sitting in my drafts folder. The rub is that each of those takes some hours to sit down, research, and give the effort they are due. Hours that I presently don't have, for all of my other masochistic projects and deadlines.

Amusingly, a video showed up in my "recommended" section on youtube, so I thought I would share it here. Luke Crane is a really interesting guy, even outside of his work on Burning Wheel. Given my current situation, the topic seemed extremely relevant. I'll leave you with this, it's worth the watch if you have the time to do so.



No comments:

Post a Comment